About our paris cosmetic & implant dentistry practice
62LTM is a one-of-a-kind dental practice, where a renowned team of leading prosthodontists, periodontists, endodontists and implant specialists, all in one office, provide our patients with the highest quality, integrated and coordinated care. 62LTM represents the ultimate in multidisciplinary dental treatment:
In the heart of paris, our state-of-the-art technology and our highly professional and caring staff assure unsurpassed quality dental care in a modern, comfortable environment.
Patients from around the world seek our expertise to resolve dental issues such as dental implant complications, cosmetic dentistry failures and other difficult dental problems.
· From the smallest of fillings to the most demanding cosmetic and aesthetic dental restorations.
· From a single dental implant to a full mouth reconstruction.
· From periodontal surgery to routine maintenance
· From simple tooth whitening to porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crowns.
· Each 62LTM specialist has completed two or more years of advanced education program in his or her respective specialties following six years in dental school, and most have also completed hospital based residency programs prior to their specialty training.
· The extraordinary combined expertise and decades of advanced training of our specialists, who work closely together as a team, is only one of the many assets and strengths setting us apart from conventional dental practices. Continual interaction and consultation enables us to provide a level of patient care and treatment that others cannot duplicate.
· These same highly accomplished dental specialists are also committed dental educators, teaching other dentists at universities and hospitals, conducting research studies and writing articles and books that significantly advance the science and art of dentistry.
Prosthodontists specialize in the restoration and replacement of teeth with implants, bridges, dentures and cosmetic/aesthetic restorations.
A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the gums and supporting structures around the teeth.
An endodontist is a root canal specialist who is able to perform all aspects of complex root canal retreatement and endodontic surgeries.